Free Consultation * No Fee Unless Successful * Stay Home & Safe: We Do Video Consults
Experienced Attorneys for Your Surgery Malpractice Case
When you choose Polewski & Associates for your surgery malpractice case, you are choosing a surgery medical malpractice team with over 25 years of experience, top qualifications and top client reviews.
Our team has handled just about every type of surgery malpractice case you can imagine--usually multiple times.
Whatever mistake your surgeon made, we've almost certainly handled a case like yours before. Check out a sample list of the surgery medical malpractice cases we have handled here.
Making the Surgery Malpractice Stop
One of the main reasons our clients hire us is to prevent other families from suffering like they did.
They want to make the malpractice stop. And your lawsuit can do that.
Of course we get compensation for our client's losses and the harm they suffered--every dime you are entitled to.
But our clients, and our team, want more. If you're on a mission to make sure that what happened to your family doesn't happen again, then we'd be proud to help.
Contact Us Right Now. Tomorrow May Be Too Late.
There are laws which prevent people injured by medical malpractice and Wrongful Death from being able to sue if they wait too long, no matter how bad the malpractice was, and no matter how badly the patient was hurt.
Every day you wait to contact a lawyer may be the day that it becomes too late to sue-or a witness disappears, or a key record is lost.
There is no reason to wait: We never charge a penny for the consultation.
We can schedule a video consult with you and your family quickly and easily. You don't need to take off work and travel to meet us--we'll meet you after business hours, or on weekends, while you stay in the safety and comfort of your home.
Its safe and easy.
Common Surgery Malpractice Cases
Our malpractice and Wrongful Death lawyers see some of the same medical mistakes made over and over again in common surgical procedures such as:
- Surgery medical malpractice during hysterectomy
- Medical malpractice during gall bladder surgery (also known as laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
- Surgery malpractice during back surgery
- Surgery malpractice during lap band, gastric bypass or gastric sleeve surgery (also known as bariatric or weight loss surgery)
- Medical malpractice by surgeons after the operation is over (postoperative care malpractice)
- Medical malpractice during cosmetic surgery such as liposuction, breast implants and rhinoplasty
- Malpractice by podiatrists (foot doctors)