Free Consultation * No Fee Unless Successful
Diagnosis: The Most Important Duty
Timely and accurate diagnosis saves lives. It is the most important thing that doctors do.
Some of the saddes cases we have handled over the years are the ones that involve misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis:
- A young mother dies from cervical cancer that should have been spotted years before by her doctor and a laboratory test he ordered
- A young man loses his leg and nearly dies because his doctors failed to perform a test that would have shown that he had compartment syndrome
- Pneumonia is not diagnosed in a young woman until she almost dies and has to undergo surgery on her lungs that leaves her permanently disabled
- A brother dies of sudden cardiac arrest moments after his doctors pronounce him healthy
- a young woman is paralyzed because of a delay in diagnosing bleeding on her spinal cord
- A grandmother dies after her heart attack is misdiagnosed as indigestion
None of these cases should have ended the way they did. In every single one of them, timely diagnosis and treatment would have prevented any injury at all.
Experienced Diagnosis Delay and Wrongful Death Attorneys
There is no substitute for experience and expertise in these cases. A lawyer who usually does divorces or contracts will have no idea what he is looking at when he looks at your medical records.
What You Can Expect
At Polewski & Associates, your case will be handled by an experienced medical malpractice lawyer and his team that has handled serious failure to diagnose cases for over 30 years.
You will get our personal attention. Your family will be protected and informed--always.
Call us today at 972-223-1810 to schedule your free initial consultation with a misdiagnosis attorney.